Simple Guide to Writing a Journal Article
The Library arranged with SAGE, one of the world’s leading publishers of scholarly journals, to provide a talk for researchers and postgraduate students on a simple guide to writing a journal article.
- Keys to positive writing experiences
- What gets published and why, and the editor’s perspective
- Getting started in writing
- Common reasons why articles are rejected
- Selecting the right journal
- Manuscript preparation, strengthening article structure, presenting evidence, opening and concluding an article
- Q & A
Speaker: Ms. Rosalia da Garcia, Director - Consortia/Library Sales & Marketing, SAGE Publications Asia-Pacific
Time: 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Venue: User Education Room 1, G/F, University Library