You can initiate your search in HKALL by using one of the following methods:
- Limit the searching scope to "HKALL" on LibrarySearch;
- Visit directly to the Homepage of HKALL to initiate searching.
Make a request
- Search via the CUHK LibrarySearch;
- If you initiate your search using the searching scope "CUHK", you may click "THis item in HKALL" under "Links" when the item is not available in CUHK Library;
- You can only see the request options after authentication through CUHK Login. Click on "HKALL Request" to request your desired item;
If you cannot see the HKALL Request" option, it might be because:
- Your HKALL hold/loan quota is exhausted;
- The item is not requestable through HKALL;
- Specify the volume number (if applicable), select your pickup location and submit your request;
- HKALL will direct your request to a lending library after your submission. Your request will be sent to another library in line automatically if the initial library is not able to fulfill your request.