There are 9 doctoral study rooms available on 1/F of University Library. Doctoral students of CUHK may book the room for research and study.
Guidelines for using Doctoral Study Rooms
To ensure fair access to all eligible users, please observe the following guidelines:
- Doctoral Study Rooms can be reserved by users currently enrolled in CUHK doctoral degree programs.
- Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Booking can be made up to 7 days in advance through the Library Room Booking System.
- Each room can only be reserved and occupied by one eligible user.
- The duration of each session is one day within the Library Opening Hours.
- A maximum of 2 booking sessions can be made per week (from Sunday to Saturday) per eligible user.
- Users are required to swipe their CU Link Card at the designated check-in readers to enter the room.
- Cancellation of reservation should be made via the system before your reserved session begins so that the room can be released to other users in need.
- Users who failed to check-in before 2:00 pm will be forfeited their reservation. The room will be released to another user for booking.
- No-show without making any cancellation will count against the quota limit.
- Users may not leave any valuable unattended in the room. The Library is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
For assistance, please contact our counter staff.