Research Consultation Appointment Request
The Library offers a one-on-one research consultation service to all CUHK faculty members and postgraduate students to assist them in
- Identifying information needs
- Locating resources most relevant to their research projects
- Constructing effective search techniques
- Searching electronic and print resources effectively
- Evaluating the resources used
To request for an appointment, please complete the Research Consultation Request Form. A librarian with expertise in your area will schedule the appointment with you, usually within two days.
Other Research Assistance
- You can contact a specific Faculty Liaison Librarian directly for research assistance in a particular subject area.
- General and specific workshops and seminars are arranged from time to time. Please check our programs and register.
- Various subject guides are available for guidance on the use of research resources.