The Multi-Purpose Room located in the Research Commons of the University Library is available to teaching staff and library staff who need this space for library instruction, special class sessions or learning activities. The room seat up to 30 people and are equipped with laptop computers. Students may use the room for individual or group study if they are not reserved.
Guidelines for Multi-purpose Room
To ensure fair access to all eligible users, please observe the following guidelines:
- Multi-purpose Room can be reserved by CUHK teaching staff and library staff.
- Room is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Booking can be made up to 30 days in advance through the Library Room Booking System.
- Users are required to swipe their CU Link Card at the designated check-in readers to enter the room.
- Room can be booked for a minimum of 1 hour per session.
- A maximum of 10 sessions can be reserved per week (from Sunday to Saturday) per eligible user.
- Users who failed to check-in within 10 minutes will be forfeited their reservation.
- No-show without making any cancellation will count against the quota limit.
- If the room is not reserved, students may use the room for individual or group study.
For assistance, please contact our counter staff.