- Discover Research Information at Your Discipline
- Managing and Creating Reference Citations with RefWorks
- Observing Intellectual Property and Copyright Law during Research
Registration begins on 17 August 2020.
Discover Research Information at Your Discipline
- Key resources provided by the Library and free Internet resources for locating and accessing journal articles, conference proceedings, books, theses, multimedia materials, and other relevant information resources in each discipline
- Training on effective advanced search techniques of e-resources
- Highlights on ways of access to information sources in the campus libraries and beyond
Managing and Creating Reference Citations with RefWorks
This online workshop will cover:
- Creating and formating in-text citations and bibliographies for papers using RefWorks, a web-based Bibliographic Management Tool
- Creating personal references database by importing references from online databases and other sources
- Managing the references in the personal database
24 Sep 2020 (Thu) 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
26 Sep 2020 (Sat) 2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Venue: Online workshop
Observing Intellectual Property and Copyright Law during Research
Online course available on Blackboard
Compulsory for ALL RESEARCH postgraduate students
Medium of Instruction: English
Details and registration: http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/clear/prodev/ipl.html
Phone: 3943 6201