United College Wu Chung Library
A seminar room is located on the 1/F of the United College Wu Chung Library. Equipped with LCD projectors, DVD players and PCs for teaching purposes for eligible users, the room can hold large group presentations, workshops and seminars. It can be booked by teaching staff through the Library Room Booking System. Other users can book the room in non-teaching hours (Mon - Fri 7:00pm - 10:00pm, all Sat, Sun and public holidays when the Library is open).
For assistance, please contact United College Wu Chung Library Help Desk or by phone 3943 7564, by email email@example.com.
A seminar room located on the 1/F of the University Library is available to teaching staff and library staff who need this space for library instruction, special class sessions or learning activities. The room seats up to 9 people. Students may use the room for individual or group study if it is not reserved.
Guidelines for using the Seminar Room at the University Library
To ensure fair access to all eligible users, please observe the following guidelines:
- The Seminar Room at the University Library can be reserved by CUHK teaching staff and library staff.
- The Room is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Users can reserve the room in advance at least 5 days up to 34 days through the Library Room Booking System.
- Users are required to swipe their CU Link Card at the designated check-in readers to enter the room.
- The Room can be booked for a minimum of 1 hour per session.
- A maximum of 10 sessions can be reserved per week (from Sunday to Saturday) per eligible user.
- Users who failed to check-in within 10 minutes will forfeit their reservation.
- No-show without making any cancellation will count against the quota limit.
- If the room is not reserved, students may use the room for individual or group study.
For assistance, please contact the Service Counter on the G/F of the University Library or by phone 3943 7305, by email firstname.lastname@example.org.